QSHE Auditor - £35,000 to £45,000 plus Company Car and Benefits
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the world’s largest Consultancy firms to search for a QSHE Auditor to be based in the South East with a remit of home working but mostly travelling in between client sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QSHE Auditor to join an internationally recognised organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for advising the company’s internal employees, monitoring and auditing the documentation and policies of the consultants.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a varied role, where no two days are the same. You will engage with members across the business and be recognised to integrate with the wider, global business as you progress.
The appointed QSHE Auditor will be responsible for:
- Conduct external audits in accordance with management systems standards (ISO 9001, ISO14001)
- Maintain a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
- Providing accurate and timely audit reports
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent working knowledge of management system (ISO 9001, ISO14001)
- Lead Auditor qualification in ISO9001, OHSAS18001 or ISO14001
- A willingness to travel in between client sites
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work for a leading global company who are trusted through their exceptional practice
- You will be exposed to countless opportunities to develop both your professional career and personal development
- To work with forward-thinking and creative team members who are personable and approachable
- To grow in to a role that could develop in to management opportunities in the future