QSHE Auditor - £35,000 to £40,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits
This award winning company, boasting some extremely high profile clients in a range of different industries offer a variation of consultancy services across their client base. As the QSHE Auditor you will work closely with the Audit Manager in the business to maintain an exceptional level of service to a number of different clients.
Location: Home based with national travel (with occasional requirements for overseas travel)
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To be a part of an organisation that are considered to be the clear market leaders within their field
- To work in a diverse environment that promises to provide new experiences and new relationships
- To operate within a company that are partnered with some world-class, market leading companies
As the QSHE Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Delivering audits that meet the quality, time and cost needs of each relevant client / industry standard scheme
- Liaising with third parties to ensure that compliance is carried out and to advise on regulations
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the various schemes while ensuring that they conform to the framework of corporate standards and procedures
- Implementing and developing existing and new frameworks that align with corporate standards
The successful QSHE Auditor will possess:
- Auditing experience
- A driving license – there will be national travel involved
- The ability to engage and communicate across all levels of the business
- A focus on quality and delivery within a customer service, commercially aware environment.
- The ability to deliver training programmes, seminars to their peers when required.
In return, the successful QSHE Auditor will be offered a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits.