QSHE Manager – Midlands - £40,000 to £55,000
QSHE Manager required to join a market leading Facilities Management company in a home-based position to operate within their prestigious client sites in the Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QSHE Manager to join an expanding organisation, where you will work with a very highly regarded client base to influence and advise change in a range of different business types.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own.
The role focus will be 50% quality and 50% health and safety.
The appointed QSHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the clients through contract mobilisation
- Influencing and advising the business to take ownership of their Quality and Health and Safety processes
- Conducting some but not extensive training
- Facilitating change within external clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working experience / knowledge of the security industry
- Ideally but not essentially qualified to GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- Have extensive knowledge of quality, with experience of quality auditing being advantageous
In return, the position is paying between £40-£55K, Pension 5% match, company car plus more. Please reply now to register your interest for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.