Quality Advisor - London - Up to £41,000 p/a – Single Site with Minimal Travel.
Principal People are pleased to be working with a global organisation, looking to source a Quality Advisor to work within central London.
The business is seeking a driven and energetic individual, who can offer them new and improved ways of bringing their processes into the 21st century whilst keeping the high quality they already maintain. With top level management extremely brought into Quality and Safety, this is an incredible opportunity for any quality professional looking to work for a highly reputable company who can offer excellent stability and variation within your working day. This role has minimal travel across sites in London.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement projects
- Reviewing and assessing the management systems and making improvements where needed
- Creating and implementing solutions following audit findings
- Working on an operational basis, making sure people are pro-actively working to the standards put in place.
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to standardise quality practices throughout the company.
Essential requirements include:
- Having experience of working within a quality focussed position.
- Having the ability to improve a culture within a work place and encourage more pro-active behaviours around quality
- Having the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel.
- Having excellent computer skills.
- Experience in the ISO9001 management system and a lead auditing or internal auditing qualification in ISO9001
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role which can offer working for an extremely reputable company who will offer the successful candidate a generous salary of up to 41K depending on experience and qualifications, and a benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.