Quality and Compliance Manager
Quality and Compliance Manager required to join a Manufacturing company based in London with UK wide travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for devising new strategy and the implantation of this strategy, auditing and assessing areas of improvement, management systems and continuous improvement within the business. You will work closely with the wider compliance team and the operations team to ensure compliance, quality policies and procedures are implemented.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Quality and Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting and implementing company strategies
- Monitoring compliance and quality performance, inspections and audits
- Implementation of further management systems
- Covering a large number of sites within the UK there is an expectation of one site visit per week
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Internal or lead auditor qualification within ISO9001
- Quality and Compliance experience within a medium to high risk environment
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Wider management system experience
In return the position is paying between £50-60K, Car, Pension scheme, up to 12% employers contribution, 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Permanent Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme and Season Ticket Loans.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.