Quality Assurance Advisor - £22,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse catering company, operating in several different areas. Providing catering services in some landmark locations, luxury venues in London and the surrounding areas and within the leisure sector.
As the Quality Assurance Assistant, you will work closely with the Quality Manager and the Director of Operations to establish, maintain and implement the companies Food Safety / hygiene policies and procedures throughout the entire process. Dealing with supplier deliveries to front line service.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work within an organisation that offer a diverse range of environments and industry sectors
- To work within a growing business, where there will be opportunity to progress further
- To be part of a company culture that takes safety seriously and acts with integrity at all times
As the Quality Assurance Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Asset management - ensuring that restaurants, chefs and front line staff are compliant with quality systems
- Complaint investigations
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure the supply process runs smoothly from a compliance perspective
- Conducting audits across the portfolio of the business
The successful Quality Assurance Advisor will possess:
- A degree level qualification in Food Science or working towards
- Ideally 4 years’ experience working in a food manufacturing / food processing environment
- Ideally an MSc in Food Safety and control management
- HACCP Level 3 certificate ideally
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 22000 systems
- A Flexible and personable approach to Food Safety / hygiene
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and to work collaboratively and proactively to enable rather than disable
In return, the successful Quality Assurance Advisor will be offered a salary of £22,000 to £30,000 plus benefits.