Quality Assurance Technician – 3 months – near Milton Keynes - £180p/d to £200p/d – Manufacturing – ASAP
I am currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join a rapidly expanding business based near Milton Keynes.
Reporting directly to the Head of Quality, the successful Quality Assurance Technician will play a key part in monitoring the sites production quality performance.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £180p/d to £200p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for:
- Carrying out testing of products
- Carrying out internal audits and inspections across the business
- Maintaining ownership of the Q-Pulse system
- Carrying out routine quality checks
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working within a laboratory environment
- Experience of documented management systems and BRC Standards
- Internal auditor 9001 certification is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org