Quality Engineer – Customer Concerns – Automotive / Aerospace industry - £30k to £35k + Pension + Life Assurance + 20 Days Holiday + Profit Share Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to distributors across the world. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will play a key part in customer engagement, providing account management in addition to liaising with the manufacturing remit of the business. This influential role will provide the vital link between the manufacturing division and the organisations customer base.
This is a great opportunity to learn from like-minded professionals while developing your career within a growing company. Through this employment opportunity, the successful Quality Engineer will be interacting with multi-national companies and customers from all over the world. You will also have the opportunity to become a partner of the business through the fantastic profit share scheme which is included within the package.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- · Generous basic salary plus package
- · Incredible opening to develop your career within an expanding organisation
- · Opportunity to develop as 2IC to the Quality Manager, with the long term view of ultimately progressing towards the role
As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- · Engaging with customers, maintaining a high level of service, demonstrating a resourceful and proactive approach to customer engagement
- · Working in partnership with the manufacturing division; ensuring you are committed to the quality of products provided to the customers
- · Assisting the manufacturing division in minimising the environmental impact of all products and processes
- · Ensuring that each stage of the order process is completed to deadline to achieve customer 8D response times and needs
- · Providing support to the supplier management process
The successful Quality Engineer will:
- · Have experience working with 8D and 5Y methods
- · Have an understanding of process failure mode and affects analysis
- · Be confident in using computer technology
- · Possess strong automotive, aerospace or mechanical engineering experience
- · Hold a full current passport
Please note that as this is a customer and supplier facing role; you may be required, from time to time to travel within the UK and internationally.
In return, the successful Quality Engineer will be offered a salary of up to £30k to £35k dependent on experience + pension contribution + life assurance + 20 days’ holiday and will be enrolled on the profit share scheme which allows staff members to become shareholders as they progress with the company.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.