Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager required to join a well-established and innovative manufacturing company based at their site near Peterborough. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a forward thinking organisation.
Reporting to General Manager, with a dotted line to the Head of Health and Safety the successful Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will benefit from a varied and challenging role and the opportunity to work in both a hands on and systems based position, with the opportunity to make a real difference to the health and safety on site.
The appointed Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Engaging and supporting team leaders and managers
- Developing existing policies and procedures to ensure best practice health, safety, environment and quality
- Providing subject matter knowledge, advice and guidance for best practice health and safety
- Reviewing, updating and continually improving existing health, safety, environment and quality management systems
To be considered for the role of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will;
- Be an experienced health, safety, environmental and quality professional, with experience gained in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Have working knowledge of management systems (ideally OHSAS 18001, or ISO 14001 or ISO 9001)
- Be a passionate professional, keen to develop positive working environments
- Ideally (although not essentially) hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
In return, this role is paying up to £35k, plus pension and 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Interview dates are lined up for week commencing 03rd October, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.