Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
A successful leading manufacturing company are looking for an experienced Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their expanding organisation.
As the successful candidate, you will be based predominantly at their site in Witham, Essex but will also have responsibility for a number of smaller sites in the local area.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a business committed to Health and Safety, striving for best practice QHSE
- You will benefit from the ability to work autonomously in both a hands-on and strategic capability
- You will be working for a pro-active organisation, with the opportunity to really make a difference across a portfolio of sites
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager responsibilities:
- Management within this organisation are committed to Health and Safety, your role will be to work both operationally at shop floor level and also strategically with senior management to drive culture change across the sites
- Mentoring and supporting your team of 3 Health and Safety professionals with their undertaking of operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements, delivering training and tool box talks
- Working with existing management systems to maintain these and make continuous improvements
The successful Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have QHSE experience in a high-risk industry; heavy manufacturing or engineering
- A formal 9001 Quality auditor qualification would be highly desirable but is not essential
- Have previous experience with management systems (experience with ISO 9001 is essential)
In return, the successful Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be offered a salary of up to £55k, plus car/car allowance, auto enrolment pension, and an annual leave allowance.
Interview slots are available in April, please apply now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Please also feel free to pass this information onto anyone you feel may be interested in this position.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.