Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager required to join a Manufacturing company based near Leeds centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for strategic management of the Quality and HSE team, whilst working closely with customers to ensure satifaction.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and mentoring a team of 11
- Working closely with suppliers, customers and the wider internal team.
- Customer satisfaction and service experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable Quality Management experience
- LEAN and Six Sigma experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
In return the position is paying between £45-£55K, company car, 15% bonus, 25 days’ holiday and Pension match up to 7.5%. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.