Quality Health Safety Environmental Advisor - Manufacturing - £30k - £35k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Quality Health Safety Environmental Advisor to work for a well-established company near Gosport , reporting directly to the group Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work with a new General Manager that has a great culture and vision for culture improvement
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
As the Quality Health, Safety Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioral safety program
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Quality Health, Safety Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the successful Health, Safety Environmental Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30 - £35k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.