Quality Manager – Opportunity to make your own mark in this role - based in Witham– £45,000 - £55,000 + Car allowance or Company car
Are you passionate about Quality and working for a business who truly believe in safety first and encourage new ideas?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a UK leading specialised manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Quality Manager offering full autonomy to really make a real difference in the company.
Why work for this company?
- Excellent financial stability due to the success of the company
- Chance to get involved in varied and interesting projects
- Chance to expand your skillset into product development
- Autonomy within the position, the successful candidate will have the ability to make positive changes
- Ability to develop and mentor two QHSE Officers
- Direct access to Senior Management team, you will be reporting straight to the Managing Director so it will make it easier to make the changes you want.
Core day to day duties
- Owning and maintaining ISO9001/ISO14001 management systems
- Monitor budget requirements for cost reduction
- Chair QHSE monthly reviews and deliver KPI data to senior management
- Leading role in Senior Management projects for business improvement strategies
- Making sure Quality is at an excellent standard and looking how improve upon what they have in place
- Leading and coaching management and working through improvements collaboratively
- Being visual on the shop floor and have a hands-on approach to quality, health, safety and environment
The ideal Quality Manager will possess as a minimum
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality focussed role. Ideal backgrounds would be Manufacturing, or a similar background would be highly desirable
- Strong systems experience, in particular ISO 9001 with an aptitude to learn new and specific systems relevant to the industry.
- Auditing qualification i.e. Lead Auditor ISO 9001
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Auto-enrolment employee pension
- Company car allowance up to £350 a month or company car
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk