Quality Manager required to join a market leading civils and construction organisation based in Harlow, covering the South-East UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to join an internationally renowned organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for quality and innovation. As an industry leader, their projects span across a wide range of construction and civil engineering projects throughout the UK and internationally. Reporting directly to the HSEQ Director, you will be responsible for managing quality improvement across the business, through the maintenance and development of companywide management systems.
The successful Quality Manager will champion quality improvement and development, with a focus on the ISO9001 quality management system, whilst also monitoring the effectiveness of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
The appointed Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of each management system
- Ensuring legal compliance in order to maintain certification across each of the organisations accreditations
- Acting as a key link between the company’s IMS team and wider business
- Auditing of company procedures across each location and operational site
- Assisting the Bid Team in new work projects
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Quality Manager, ideally with a working knowledge of construction / civil engineering within Highways environment
- A working knowledge of ground works is highly desirable
- Internal Auditor qualification minimum
- Chartered Quality Institute membership (CQI), or the ability to demonstrate working towards completion of this qualification will be highly advantageous
- A sound knowledge of the requirements of BSI
- Extensive experience of implementing, managing and maintaining ISO9001 and other systems
In return the salary is up to £45k + car or car allowance + pension + healthcare and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.