Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager – Weston-Super-Mare - £42,000 - £47,000 p/a
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager to work on a single site basis in Weston-Super-Mare
The business is seeking a driven and energetic individual, who can offer them new and improved ways of increasing production whilst keeping the high quality they already maintain. With top level management extremely brought into producing high quality products, this is an incredible opportunity for any quality manager looking to work for a highly reputable company who can offer excellent stability and career progression
Core responsibilities will include:
- Continuously reviewing and assessing the management systems in place.
- Carrying out a gap analysis to assess what the company should do next and then advise on how to get there
- Working on an operational basis, making sure people are pro-actively working to the standards put in place.
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate
Essential requirements include:
- Having experience of working in a quality or continuous improvement role within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- holding a ‘Six Sigma’ certification.
- Ideally having a degree in an engineering subject.
- Having the ability to improve a culture within a work place and encourage more pro-active behaviours.
- Having the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Having excellent computer skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role which can offer working for an extremely reputable company who will offer the successful candidate a salary between £42,000 - £47,000 per annum depending on experience and a benefits package including 25 days holiday and 5% pension match. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.