Are you a high performing Recruitment Professional?
Are you hungry for the opportunity to really excel, with access to unlimited, dedicated training and development, outstanding earning potential and truly uncapped opportunities to progress?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for exceptional Recruitment Consultants, Senior Consultants and Resourcers to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of two passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. (Most recently we enjoyed a private box at the races, coupled with a five star dining experience.) Think team breakfasts, Friday night drinks and lunch delivered to us (just because) this is truly a place where it’s easy to love what you do.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Establishing and developing new and existing business opportunities across a range of methods including conducting marketing calls, attending networking events and client meetings
- Proactively building relationships with clients and candidates on a daily basis, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, identifying and securing highly qualified candidates whilst working to strict deadlines
- Meeting personal revenue targets, whilst managing time under limited supervision
- Generating leads and referrals continually from a variety of sources
- Delivering daily, weekly and monthly KPI's in line with business expectations
- Ensuring that all administration is kept completely up to date at all times
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £60,000 in year one with the business
- Amazing team incentives; it’s all about working hard and playing harder!
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to the organisation, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role
- Extensive benefits as you develop within the business
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or send me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants with demonstrated experience within recruitment. Due to the volume of applications we will receive, we regret that we are unable to contact those who have been unsuccessful.