Are you a high performing Customer Service professional?
Are you hungry for the opportunity to excel, with access to unlimited, dedicated training and development, outstanding earning potential and truly uncapped opportunities to progress in a brand new career?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will earn an industry leading basic salary, plus outstanding commission.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, your role is to assist our team to source and secure suitable candidates for a range and volume of vacancies. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be working through our candidate database and online social media platforms to engage with a number of Health and Safety professionals and suggest relevant candidates to the team, for the live vacancies you are assisting them with. You will be talking to and engaging with a volume of candidates each day, in addition to interviewing candidates and assisting them to prepare for interviews with our clients.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Supporting a high performing, busy team of Consultants with candidate sourcing for each of their live vacancies
- Extensive searching across our database, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates
- Making initial contact with candidates who look suitable for the vacancies you are working on
- Assisting the team with ongoing talent pooling
- Communicating to candidates who have been unsuccessful with their applications, on behalf of the consulting team
- Engaging with candidates regularly to maintain best practice customer service
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £35,000 in year one with the business
- Amazing team incentives; from tailored Armani suits, to spa days and team days out
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role
- Extensive benefits including free parking, health cover, pension, coffee machine and soft drinks, 5 star gym membership, Interest free loan, an annual trip and a luxury holiday for top performers
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!