Do you love talking to people, helping others and feeling good about what you do while earning great money, all with no sales involved?
If so – a Resourcer role in recruitment could be perfect for you. A Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for candidate management. Your role is to find the best possible candidates for the job vacancies you are working on, presenting those you feel passionately about to your Consultant. In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the job cycle process, from becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview, through to providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Resourcer is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
We are currently seeking an outstanding Recruitment Resourcer (absolutely no experience required) who has the genuine drive to succeed and develop a brand-new career in recruitment.
This is a rare opportunity to gain full, dedicated training and support and become part of our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with incredible team incentives. (We just hosted our monthly lunch club on board a boat with five-star dining and drinks).
Think team breakfasts, interest free loans to help you onto the property ladder, weekly golf and badminton clubs and Friday night drinks; this is truly a place where it’s easy to love what you do.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100.
We offer a lucrative commission structure with no initial threshold to get you off to the very best start and immeasurable earning opportunities as you progress (none of our Resourcers are earning less than £28,000).
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for:
- A Resourcer is responsible for the candidate management aspect of recruitment. The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, quickly so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day. From helping each other to succeed professionally, to stopping to do 10 squats together every hour – we have a wonderful team around us.
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Proactively building relationships with your candidates on a daily basis, providing excellent service at all times (that comes easily when you genuinely love where you work, right?)
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to negotiate the right salary and keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- No threshold on your commission for the first 3 months with the business – commission structure of up to 17% commission thereafter.
- Realistic commission in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £300 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months.
- Amazing team incentives; it’s all about working hard and playing harder!
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and complimentary dry cleaning.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking.