Regional Health and Safety Advisor - up to £40k + package (Bonus, Car, fuel card, pension, staff discount scheme and health insurance)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to work for a well-established company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Health and Safety, as the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for visiting a number of sites (c70) in the Scotland and Northern England region, to ensure Health and Safety best practice.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £38,000 plus package
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously, managing your own diary and travel
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (Looking to gain Diploma as this is highly desirable)
- Tech IOSH Membership minimum (Grad membership desirable)
- Experience in Health and Safety Risk management
- Ideally worked within the manufacturing, retail or construction industry.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.