Are you a dedicated Regional Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based near Livingston, Scotland.
Reporting directly to the Director working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£300 per day, travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Risk assessments
- Site inspections
- Managing safety on site
- Covering multiple sites throughout Scotland
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum
- Be a member of IOSH (is beneficial)
- Have Civil Engineering, Construction, Groundworks, Excavation, Power or Utilities experience
- Ideally have experience with drainage, trenching, laying cabling, laying pipes, working within the gas or water industry experience (is beneficial)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a full valid driving license
- Be a good communicator
- Have good IT skills
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.