Regional Health and Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading distributor, in a multi-site role, predominantly covering the North West region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive safety culture across the business.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of risk across a number of sites
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture across the sites
- Monitoring health and safety performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide health and safety strategy across a number of sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience gained in a logistics environment, or similar heavy industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
- A pro-active and positive approach to health and safety
- Previously experience working autonomously and managing your own diary
- Previous experience working with operational managers to create positive working environments
In return the position is paying between £35-40k, plus car or car allowance, 3% pension and discretionary bonus.
Interview slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role