Regional Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £30k-£40k + Car or Car Allowance + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a well renowned Contractor on a variety of projects including residential and Commercial build, they are a family owned caring business based in Bolton.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture and offer a great work life balance whilst working as part of a highly valued team. As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will assist with Health and Safety throughout your projects across the North West.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally with Build or Fit Out)
- Be willing to travel the North West with occasional UK travel
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual
The Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Writing reports on your findings
- Liaising and advising site operatives and teams
- Having a strong Safety presence on the projects provide support, guidance and advise on all Health and Safety matters
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com