We have an exciting position available for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned and award winning construction organisation whom are highly reputable in their market, to be based near to Warrington covering sites predominantly across North West UK. This is paying a salary of up to £45k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a range of Blue Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team undertaking operational on site responsibilities whilst having experience of working with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14010 Management Systems. This company work upon a variation of construction projects that include M+E, fit out, refurbishment and new build environments.
To be successful for the role of Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma and be of GradIOSH level minimum
- Have Construction industry experience (M+E / Fit Out / Refurbishment desirable)
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to work a multisite role
- Have training experience is highly desirable
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role is paying up to £45k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!