Regional Health and Safety Advisor - South East - Utilities, Water, Electricity and Gas - £35-£45K + Car, Bonus and Extensive Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a regional role within are a growing organisation. As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to develop into a more senior role as the business grows.
In this role you will be required to manage your own diary covering sites around the South East of England predominately around the outskirts of the M25.
As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a high standard of H&S compliance on sites
- Conducting Audits
- Undertaking accident investigations
- Maintaining and improving behavioural and cultural change towards health and safety
- Liaising with clients and suppliers regarding safety issues.
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General or construction certificate or equivalent
- Experience within either Utilities, Water, Gas, Electricity, Street Works or cable laying
- Full UK driving licence
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45K + Company Car, Fuel Card, Expenses, Company bonus of up to 10%, Life insurance of 4X your salary, Pension, 25days annual leave + bank holidays, investment into qualifications and personal development, Discounted gym membership + many more benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest. If you could also send me an up to date CV I may be able to contact candidates over the weekend.
Please note that I am out of the office on Monday and will be calling most candidates over the weekend.