Regional Health and Safety Advisor - Scotland - Utilities- £35-40K+ Car and extensive package
A Regional Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading utilities organisation, covering multiple sites across Scotland.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within a growing organization. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within a reputable organisation who pride themselves on their excellent Safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the company develop their Safety culture.
As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and improving the Health and Safety culture across the business unit
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Undertaking site audits and inspections, risk assessments and method statement and accident investigations
To be successful for the role of Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within Utilities Highways, Civil Engineering, Construction
- A full UK Driving license
- To be a driven, strong minded individual and the ability to work autonomously
The ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £40k + Car and Pension
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com