Regional Health and Safety Advisor - Construction – Central London - £50k
A Regional Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Developer covering sites across East London, Essex and East Anglia.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor looking to join an organisation big on improving their culture and industry standards. Principal People have previously placed two Regional Health and Safety Advisors with this organisation, both have excelled.
As Regional Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the site based Health and Safety Advisors
- Ensuring sites are prepared for the project to commence from a Health and Safety prospective
- Advising the preconstruction Team on CDM responsibilities
- Carrying out on site occupational Health and Safety duties
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety experience in Construction/House build
- Have a knowledge of CDM regulations
In return, the salary offered for the Regional Health and Safety Advisor is up to £50K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com
Please be aware due to a high amount of applications we will be unable to contract everyone but please do not hesitate to contact us for an update on your application.