Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a unique and forward-thinking company?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and promoting a pro-active health and safety culture?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for Regional Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional and innovative business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly eco-friendly organisation with excellent potential to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Operational health and safety on a day to day basis
- Implementing Health, Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Pro-actively working towards achieving the companywide health and safety strategy, as set by the Head of Health and Safety.
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as a point of contact for Health and Safety related queries
- Working on a multi-site basis, across 6 sites, ensuring all sites are at a high level of compliancy.
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the logistics industry, have the ability to improve health and safety cultures and behaviours, willing to travel on a multi-site basis and hold ideally hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, however NEBOSH General Certificate will also be considered too.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £35,000-£39,000 + package depending on experience and qualifications. Please note, due to a high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted. If you feel this could be of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954962 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org