Principal People have an exciting position available for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned and award-winning construction organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. Tis position is to be based in Cambridgeshire covering the whole South East UK. This is paying a salary of £30 - £45k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation whom work with a range of Blue Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team undertaking operational on-site responsibilities. This company work upon a variation of construction projects that include M+E, fit out, refurbishment and new build environments.
To be successful for the role of Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level minimum (Grad/Chartered member of IOSH desirable)
- Have Construction industry experience (M+E / Fit Out / Refurbishment / Installations desirable)
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to work a multisite role
- Training experience is highly desirable
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role is paying up to £45k + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!