Regional Health and Safety Advisor £45k-£50k plus a Company Car or £5000 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare Scheme based Essex
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within Civil Engineering & Rail sectors. Working on multiple projects across Suffolk, Norfolk & Essex, this is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that is looking to expand HSEQ functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into Senior Management, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations across Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- Proven experience of projects involving rail or civil engineering
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of health and Safety experience with exposure to the rail industry.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £50,000 plus a Company Car or £5,000 Car Allowance, Pension Scheme, private Healthcare Package and 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on email@example.com.