Regional Health and Safety Advisor – Northern Region – £35k - £40k + Pension + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday
We are currently seeking a Regional Health and Safety Advisor within the North of the UK.
The successful candidate will cover sites from Carlisle, Newcastle to Northern Scotland and will ideally be based in or around the Glasgow area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality solutions to the Civil Engineering industry within the UK.
Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager and working amongst a team of passionate, committed Health and Safety professionals; the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a high standard of Health and Safety across the business.
· Generous basic salary plus extensive package
· Incredible opening to develop your career with a forward focused organisation
· Opportunity to shape the role autonomously; managing your own diary and time with limited direction
As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
· Leading by example to promote Health and Safety best practice at all times
· Providing specialist advice across Health and Safety issues, identifying improvement initiatives and increasing awareness of companywide Health and Safety policies and procedures
· Supporting Line Management within incident investigations and incident reduction
· Assisting the business with maximising internal Health and Safety management systems and ensuring maintenance of 18001 certification
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will:
· Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
· Have an understanding of OSHAS 18001:2007
· Be working towards Chartered Status of IOSH (please note this is not essential, however will be highly advantageous to your application)
· Possess experience of coaching and leading employees across Health and Safety best practice
· Have experience within the Civil Engineering, Construction or Infrastructure industry
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k dependent on experience + pension contribution + company car + 25 days’ holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.