Regional Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £35k - £42k + Package
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to mold the role as your own
- The opportunity to join a sizable and establishment Health and Safety team, with mentors who can develop you
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with a fantastic reputation
As the Regional Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in Construction Health and Safety
- Have experience working on large complex developments
- Be happy with a site focused position
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £42k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.