Regional Health and Safety Manager
Principal People are partnering with a market leading organisation to help them secure a Regional Health and Safety Manager based in Naas - County Kildare with regional travel covering approximately 90 stores and a large distribution centre.
This exciting opportunity has become available through strategic expansion and reports straight into the Director of Safety. The organisation has an aggressive growth strategy and this role will play a pivotal role in driving the Health and Safety culture forwards.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Manager will:
- Support the Director of Safety with design and implementation of policies and procedure
- Conduct and monitor audits and inspections
- Support and advise the organisation in a front line operational capacity for Health and Safety
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of current industry and legal H&S practice to ensure compliance
- Advise and train operational teams in H&S across a diverse retail portfolio
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety qualification however would consider NEBOSH Certificate level with strong relevant experience
- Experience managing Health and Safety within a diverse multisite retail portfolio
- Graduate Membership status of IOSH (CMIOSH is desirable)
- Fire or Food Safety experience (desirable)
This position offers an exceptional package including a fully expensed luxury company car. The organisation is extremely supportive and offer an incremental salary progression scheme over a period of four years.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will receive a starting basic salary of between £42,000 - £52,000 rising yearly to a total salary of £73,000 over a four-year period.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment into professional development.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com