Are you a dedicated Regional Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join a nationally recognised Construction business based near Slough.
Reporting directly to the Head of Safety working as a valued part of the Health and Safety team, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£290 per day + mileage expenses.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising site teams
- Tool box talks
- Audit inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring Safety onsite is up to company standard
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within house building, new build or construction is essential
- Hold a driving license
- Be happy to travel round to four different sites
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.