Regional Health and Safety Manager £35k - £38k plus package.
I am exclusively recruiting for a Regional Health and Safety Manager (£35 - £38k) to join a large, well known retail organisation. The ideal candidate will be based anywhere between North London and Birmingham (M1 corridor), working on a multisite basis covering the South UK (Birmingham down), managing their own workload and diary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a diverse portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting directly into the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for managing safety across the Southern part of the company’s portfolio, advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. You will look after approximately 150 stores and 5 distribution centers. With clear opportunities and funding available for professional development, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification is desirable)
- A Tech IOSH Membership minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience managing Health and Safety across a multi-site portfolio
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health, Safety and Environmental issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Regional Managers
- Delivering Health and Safety training across various locations to drive the Health and Safety culture forward
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will receive a generous salary of between £35,000 - £38,000 plus benefits package. This includes a fully expensed company car, up to 20% bonus and life insurance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.