Regional Health and Safety Manager required to join a market leading distribution organisation to be home based covering sites across he West Midlands and Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join a reputable organisation that offer excellent future career opportunities and a supportive working environment. The organisation have nearly 20 hubs located throughout the UK and have a turnover of just over 4 billion pounds a year and are regularly winning new contracts. Reporting into the Group Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for managing health and safety across a selection of 4-5 distribution centres in your region.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will champion best practice, managing and mitigating health and safety risk to the business, in conjunction with the Group Head of Health and Safety.
During this role, the appointed individual will be responsible for:
- Working with and influencing site operational managers, providing expert advice and guidance
- Overseeing compliance to key management system accreditations
- Completing serious accident investigations
- Developing and delivering training,
- Developing the ongoing risk and safety strategy for the group
To be considered for the role of Regional Health and Safety Manager you will;
- Hold the NEBOSH diploma or equivalent (or be working towards)
- Have experience working multiple sites or managing safety on a large site
- Have worked recently within a transport / logistics / distribution / manufacturing organisation
- Be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays
In return the salary is paying £35-£40k + Car + Fuel + Pension + Healthcare,
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.