Regional Health and Safety Manager
Regional Health and Safety Manager required to join a Logistics company based near the Midlands with a further 9 sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for implementing company strategies with a strong focus on coaching Operation Managers in the Safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Coaching the operational Managers
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience in Logistics, Transport, Distribution or a similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
In return the position is paying between £40-£45K, Company Car, plus package.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.