Regional Health and Safety Manager
Regional Health and Safety Manager required to join a transport and distribution company predominantly covering Cheshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire, but
With further travel throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSE culture and practices across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Auditing a variety of sites and coaching general managers onsite on how to improve Health and Safety
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Working with General Managers on gap analysis and monitoring of Health and Safety performance
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, distribution, retail or a similar industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NEBOSH Certificate will be considered for the right candidate)
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate Health and Safety team.
- Great variation within the role covering a number of sites
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between 40-45K, plus company car or car allowance, 4% pension match, plus other benefits. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.