Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor
Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor required to join a Manufacturing and Engineering company based in Bristol covering 3 further sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor join an expanding Manufacturing and Engineering organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the SHEQ culture across the manufacturing sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Health and Safety and Imbedding strategy across the business.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Mechanical or a similar industry
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Expierence in implementing company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate Health and Safety team.
- Great variation within the role covering a number of sites
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between 40-45K, company car or car allowance, 3% pension, 25days annual leave and 2x life cover. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role