Regional Health and Safety Manager – £60K-75K – Office in Finsbury Park London – covering various sites across London
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Regional Health and Safety Manager in partnership with a fast expanding construction company due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist Head of Safety with business strategy and improving systems
- Managing a team of 5 Health and Safety Advisors and make yourself the go to person
- Providing Solutions to site trends
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Manager will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and Safety Manager who are seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £60K-£75K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Death in service
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate 6 years’ experience within Health and Safety within construction.
- Held experience within a Principal Contractor or a large Sub-Contractor
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com