Regional Health and Safety Manager £50k-£55k plus a Company Car or £5000 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare package and a 10% Pension Scheme based near Bolton
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Regional Health and safety Manager with a market leading Civil Engineering and Rail company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours that is experiencing impressive growth and as a result are looking to recruit a new Regional Health and Safety Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Regional Health and Safety Manager, will be responsible for implementing impeccable Health and Safety over a multitude of sites and managing a Health and Safety Advisor. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to Bolton and open to extensive travel, they will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Health and Safety Manager include:
- · Manage a Health and Safety Advisor team
- · Write Health and Safety reports
· Attend regular client meetings
- · Liaise with other Regional Health and Safety Managers
- · Conduct site inspections
- · Carry out Accident investigations
- · Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager:
- · NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- · Proven experience of projects involving rail or civil engineering
- · Full UK drivers’ licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of health and Safety experience with exposure to the rail or civil engineering industry.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £55,000 plus a Company Car or £5,000 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare package and a 10% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.