I have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager to work in the retail industry for the UK’s biggest firm in their specialism.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join a well-known and financially stable company who have excellent career and progression opportunities available.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the managing safety operationally whilst developing Health and Safety policies, procedures and conducting staff training.
This role is a regional position based from home, covering the north of England sites.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for the:
- Design, development and implementation of the Health and Safety training programme
- Establishment and development of Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Preparation, implementation of auditing procedures
- Safeguarding of staff and customers and putting preventative measures in place
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level H&S qualification
- Experience of managing high risk lone workers such as cash in transit or BT engineers onsite.
- Demonstrable experience of managing safety operationally across a large multisite estate, such as retail, leisure, events, social housing, hospitality etc. working with at risk front line staff
- A high level of leadership, confidence and influencing skills
In return the salary is paying between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an excellent package including company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and life insurance and 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for December. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.