Regional Health and Safety Officer
Regional Health and Safety Officer required to join a leading logistics organisation, covering 8 sites near from the Midlands to the North, predominantly based in the Leeds area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Officer to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Supporting General Managers in all aspects of health and safety across a number of fast moving sites
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and accident investigations, in line with company policies and procedures
- Promoting awareness of health and safety helping to develop a positive working culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience, within a logistics, transport or engineering environment
- Previous experience conducting audits and risk assessments
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Experience with management systems would be an advantage
In return the salary is paying between £30-£35k, plus car, pension and death in service. Interview slots are available on the 27th October, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.