Regional Health and Safety Officer
Regional Health and Safety Officer required to join a food distribution company based near Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Officer to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a reactive and proactive capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Working with Health and Safety reps on sites.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience, in manufacturing, food catering, logistics, distribution or warehousing.
- Knowledge of HS management systems
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £25 - £30k, 4K car allowance, 23 days’ holiday, Pension match of 3%. Interview slots are available the 17th and 20th of January, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.