Regional Health and Safety Officer – Social Housing - £30 to £36k plus package – Permanent -Norwich
I am currently seeking a Regional Health and Safety Officer to join a prestigious Social Housing organisation based in Norwich covering multiple sites across the east of England with occasional travel UK wide when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in managing Health and Safety operationally.
As the Regional Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Carrying out Health and Safety training to the internal team
- Reviewing fire risk assessments
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Undertaking Health and Safety inspections
The successful Regional Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Social Housing, Property Management, Education, Charity, Facilities Management, Local Government or any other property related industry sectors
- Good written communication skills
- Be ambitious and willing to learn
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of between £30 to £36k plus package depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.