Regional Health and Safety Officer
Regional Health and Safety Officer required to join a manufacturing company based near Tamworth with further travel across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Officer to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for assisting the Health and Safety Manager with all policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Regional Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience, in manufacturing, construction or any high-risk industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of the business
In return the salary is between £25-30K, company pension and 25 days holiday. Interview slots are to be confirmed, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.