Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - £27,000 to £32,000 + company car + package
Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join an internationally recognised organisation in the Facilities Management market.
This is a multi-site role covering the company’s sites in the London and South-East region. There is a range of different sites that will allow you to gain a fascinating insight in to how some of the most overlooked industry sectors operate and function.
This position offers the successful candidate the chance to work in an autonomous, hands-on capability, making the role their own and receiving a huge amount of development investment from the company.
The appointed Regional, Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensure the general compliance of the sites – conducting risk assessments and audits
- Updating the folders and reporting your findings within the site’s management system folder
- Being 60% site focused and 40% administration / home working
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands-on role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Ideally possess previous experience working in a multi-site role
In return, the position is paying between £27,000 to £32,000 + company car + package.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact every unsuccessful application.