Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - up to £38k + package
I am currently looking for a Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (up to £38k) to join a renowned brand in the building materials industry. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in London and the South-East region advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma and equivalent level qualifications are advantageous)
- Tech IOSH Membership minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience across a multiple site portfolio
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health, Safety and Environmental issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Branch Managers
- Delivering training across locations to drive the Health and Safety culture forward
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £38,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, Fuel card, Performance bonus, Life insurance and 24 days annual lave + bank holidays and the option to buy additional days.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.