Regional, Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Regional, Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join a well-established logistics company.
This is a multi-site role, covering the South, with the successful candidate predominantly based near Worcester. You will be responsible for driving a positive change within health and safety across 3 distribution centres.
This newly created position offers the successful candidate the chance to work in an autonomous, hands-on capability, making the role their own.
The appointed Regional, Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of health and safety across 3 challenging sites
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to drive and develop a positive safety culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous health and safety experience within a logistics, manufacturing or similar environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands-on role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Ideally possess previous experience working in a multi-site role
In return, the position is paying between £32-£35k, plus £5.5k car allowance, up to 10% pension plus 25 days AL, plus BH’s.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.