Regional, Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
A well-established and expanding Facilities Services company, are looking for an experienced Regional Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their team.
As the successful candidate you will be home-based, reporting to the UK HSEQ Manager and working autonomously to cover a portfolio of properties in London and the South-East area.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, striving for best practice HSEQ
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding company who already have an excellent reputation within the industry
- You will benefit from operating in a hands-on role, working autonomously and managing your own diary
- There is an excellent chance of progression, and you will be supported and developed by the organisation who are genuinely committed to CPD
- You will benefit from working for an innovative HSEQ Director who embraces new ideas and promotes change
As the Regional Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Offering an exceptional level of service to a number of long standing clients
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements and delivering training
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational managers within the business
The successful Regional Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience in the corporate industry (facilities management, retail, leisure or similar environment with large property portfolios)
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Regional Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40k, plus a generous package, including; £5k car allowance, Bupa healthcare, dental plan, pension matched up to 5%, 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and a laptop (or tablet) and phone.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible, please apply now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.