We have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional HSEQ Manager to join a successful and progressive Energy organisation to be based near Milton Keynes. This is paying a salary of £35-£40k+ Car/car allowance + Fuel Card + a fantastic benefits package.
Reporting directly to the National HSEQ Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Energy company. The successful individual will have a strong operational and administration background with a view to continually drive the positive Health and Safety culture of the business.
As the Regional HSEQ Manager your key day to day duties will include:
- Project and site visits throughout the UK up to Scotland
- Providing advice and guidance to project and site teams
- Risk assessments, method statements, site audits and inspections
- Construction phase plans
- Maintaining and improving policies and procedures
- HSE training and administration
To be successful for the role of Regional HSEQ Manager you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate qualified as a minimum
- Have Energy/Utilities or Power (electrical) industry experience
- Have experience within Quality and Environmental is advantageous
This role of Regional HSEQ Manager is paying from £35k-£40k + Car/car allowance + Fuel Card + Fantastic benefits.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please reply to this email with your CV to apply! email@example.com